Center for Innovations in Quality, Effectiveness and Safety
Debra Choi, Ph.D.
Advanced Postdoctoral Fellow, Health Services Research and Development, Center for Innovations in Quality, Effectiveness & Safety, Michael E. DeBakey VA Medical Center, Houston, TX
- Diagnostic delays
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Secondary data analysis
- Quantitative methods
- Ph.D., Health Services Research, Texas A&M University
- M.P.H., Health Management & Policy, UNT Health Science Center
- B.A., Public Health Policy, University of California, Irvine
Awards and Activities
- Award for Excellence in Research (Doctoral Level), Texas A&M University, 2018
- Junior Service Fellow, Summer Intramural Fellowship Program, AHRQ, 2012, 2013
- Division of Student Affairs Scholarship, UNT Health Science Center, 2013
- Texas Public Education School of Public Health Scholarship, 2013
*This link will take you outside of the Department of Veterans Affairs Web site and will open in a new window. VA does not endorse and is not responsible for the content of linked Web sites.