Center for Innovations in Quality, Effectiveness and Safety
Bich N. Dang, M.D.
Investigator, Clinical Effectiveness & Population Health Program, Center for Innovations in Quality, Effectiveness and Safety, Michael E. DeBakey VA Medical Center
Associate Professor, Department of Medicine, Section of Infectious Diseases, Baylor College of Medicine
Infectious Diseases Specialist
Phone:713-791-1414 ext. 10394
- Systematic evaluation of the factors that drive patient satisfaction
- The relationship between patient satisfaction metrics and clinical outcomes
- Racial ethnic disparities in outcomes in persons with HIV/AIDS
- M.D., University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center, Dallas, Texas
- B.A., Spanish Language and Linguistics, Rice University, Houston, Texas
- Internal Medicine Residency, University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center, Dallas, Texas
- Epidemic Intelligence Service Fellowship Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Cincinnati, Ohio
- Infectious Diseases Fellowship, Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, Texas
Awards and Activities
*This link will take you outside of the Department of Veterans Affairs Web site and will open in a new window. VA does not endorse and is not responsible for the content of linked Web sites.