Center for Innovations in Quality, Effectiveness and Safety
Chase Eck, Ph.D.
Health Economist, Health Policy, Quality & Informatics Program, Center for Innovations in Quality, Effectiveness and Safety, Michael E. DeBakey VA Medical Center
Instructor, Department of Medicine, Section of Health Services Research, Baylor College of Medicine
- Patient choice of providers, facilities, and treatments
- Provider decision-making, learning, and quality
- Short and long-run cost-effectiveness of medical interventions
- Ph.D., The University of Arizona, Tucson, Arizona
- B.A., Northwestern University, Evanston, Illinois
Awards and Activities
- National Science Foundation Doctoral Dissertation Research Improvement Grant, 2020
- Research Grant, Eller Center for Management Innovations in Healthcare Research, 2020
- Ed Zajac and Steve Manos Prizes for best graduate student economics paper, 2018 & 2019
- Highest Order of Excellence, Northwestern University, 2014
*This link will take you outside of the Department of Veterans Affairs Web site and will open in a new window. VA does not endorse and is not responsible for the content of linked Web sites.