Center for Innovations in Quality, Effectiveness and Safety
David Ramsey, Ph.D., M.S.
Senior Biostatistician; Methodology & Analytics Core; Center for Innovations in Quality, Effectiveness and Safety; Michael E. DeBakey VA Medical Center Houston, Texas
Statistical Analyst, Department of Medicine, Health Services Research, Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, Texas
Phone: 713-791-1414 ext. 10265
- Statistical analysis of digestive, circulatory, and other chronic diseases using retrospective and prospective cohort data
- Analysis of possible relationships between measures of quality of care and productivity in large health care systems
- Quantitative data analysis
- Ph.D., Population Biology, University of Houston, Houston, Texas
- M.S., Population Biology, University of Houston, Houston, Texas
- B.S., Biology, Lamar University, Beaumont, Texas
Awards and Activities
- National Science Foundation Graduate Fellowship
*This link will take you outside of the Department of Veterans Affairs Web site and will open in a new window. VA does not endorse and is not responsible for the content of linked Web sites.